Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dive into Something new for Dinner...

Sometimes thinking about what to make for dinner is my biggest challenge of the day.
You know what I mean, you've been there too right? You're tired of the same old things.
Monday's rotisserie chicken that became chicken and rice the next day, and essence of chicken soup the day after that is getting...well...old. My sleep deprivation from sleep training our little man has finally tipped the scales--and thankfully I don't mean literally. With precious little slumber under my half forgotten mind- the creativity portion of my brain has begun to flicker. Faintly. So tonight's dinner is going to be not only good and hopefully on time...but different! Hoorah!
So far I have  french egg bread in the bread machine - ( no one judge me for this--I do love making bread by hand but the need to knead is killed by the clock ticking quickly, away today).
Rest of the dinner menu is looking something like this:
             Roasted rosemary chicken thighs
             Stuffed zucchini
             Baked butternut squash
             Mashed red potatoes (with gravy?)
Dessert:
 Blueberry Tart thanks to good ol' Martha...
  +http://www.marthastewart.com/341017/blueberry-tart


Eat, drink, and be creative! 

No comments:

Post a Comment